FEELC Parent Hours
This is a reminder that each family is required to complete six (6) Parent Hours each year. Also, please see below the following updates and reminders about our Parent Hour policy.
· Parent hours will be calculated on a calendar year basis from January 1st to December 31st of each year.
o For the transition to the new cycle, hours volunteered since September 1, 2016 will count towards the Jan-Dec 2017 cycle.
· Parent hours are based on a per family basis (not per child).
· The total number of volunteer hours owed per year is calculated by adding up 0.50 (1/2) hour for every calendar month (or fraction of a month) that your child(ren) is/are enrolled in the center.
· Families who fail to complete their hours by the end of the calendar year will pay a fee of $50 for each parent hour not met. This fee is prorated based on the date of withdrawl from the Center if a family leaves the Center earlier than December 31st.
· Shared/Part-Time slot families will be expected to contribute the full six (6) hours rather than partial hours.
· Enter your Parent Hours online via the FEELC Parent Hours Submission Form
o If you have entered any parent hours by hand on the old index cards, please submit those hours via the online form.
Last updated: 4/21/2017